Board index China Customs custom clearance for bring used car to china?

custom clearance for bring used car to china?

Discussion on China Customs, customs clearance and formality, import and export duty, HS code, customs supervision and control.

National Flag:
Korea South
To whom it may concern

Plaease be replied about customs clearance procedure,fare and document requirment from me to bring the car to china from korea what I have used for 8 years.

Addtionary.
you are kindly requested that inform me any advantage of customs clearance if it have in case all family move to china for permanent live after I and my chineese wife and daughter have lived in korea over 10 years.

best regards.

Yoon yun ho
(korean passport held)

seoul. KOREA.

Admin Site Admin

National Flag:
China
In your case, you can bring your used car to China.

According to chinese laws,for the entry of their household articles, foreigners settled in China shall, with a proof of residence, submit a written application to the competent customs office once and for all for approval within in 3 month after their settlement is granted. Each household can have one automobile enter China for personal use with a tax levied. Besides, Chinese citizen (except embassy staff who leaves their position for home) as an individual, shall not be allowed to take vehicles back to China.

The specific customs clearance procedures are as follows:

1 , (foreign)travelers need to hold the following relevant documents and materials to apply to the competent customs office.
a. valid passports and visas [original] of the applicants and accompanying personnel( applicant shall be required to prepare a copy of his or her passport and visa to submit to the Customs for the record ) ;
b. proof of residence issued by competent authorities of the People 's Republic of China
c. Bills of lading(BL) and inventory ( including the box number, items, quantity, and price) in duplicate

2. After the relevant documents are audited and approved by the Customs, applicants shall fill out the application form of THE ENTRY AND EXIT OF ITEMS FOR PERSONAL USE OF THE CUSTOMS OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA in quadruplicate for the Customs to apply the endorsement signature.

3. The applicant shall apply to Port customs for customs clearance procedures within 6 month after obtaining the Sealing of the competent customs.

P.S APPLICATION FORM FOR IMPORT/EXPORT OF OFFICE APPLIANCE is attached.

Regards,
Steven
Attachments
application.doc
(36.5 KiB) Downloaded 673 times

Return to China Customs