1.Q: When did the China Compulsory Certification(CCC) start to be implemented?
A: China Compulsory Certification has come into effect on May 1st, 20O2. China Quality Certification Center (CQC) starts accepting applications for compulsory product certification since May 1st, 20O2.
2.Q: What products need to apply for compulsory product certification? ;
A: The First Catalogue of Products Subject to Compulsory Certification (hereinafter referred to as “the catalogue)”, which refers to the attachments in General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China Announcement (2OO1, No.33 ) and 132 products divided into 19 categories jointly announced by China Certification and Accreditation Administration Commission.
1 ) Wire & Cable (5 types in total ) ; 2 ) circuit switching and protection or electrical device connections( 6 types in total ); 3 ) Low Voltage electric apparatus (9 types in total); 4 ) fractional electric motor (1 type only ); 5 ) power tools (16 types in total ) ;6 ) electric welder (15 types in total ) ;7 ) household and similar appliances and equipment (18 types in total ) ;8 ) audio and video equipments ( not including audio equipment for broadcasting purpose and car audio equipment ) (16 types in total ) ;9 ) IT equipment (12 types in total ) ;1O) lighting equipment ( not including lighting equipment whose voltage is below 36V) ( 2 types in total) ; 11 ) Telecommunications Terminal Equipment (9 types in total ) ;12 ) motor vehicles and safety parts (4 types in total) ;; 13 ) motor vehicle tires (5 types in total ) ;; 14 ) safety glass (5 types in total ) ;15 ) agricultural machinery ( 1 type in total ) ; 16 ) latex products ( 1 type in total ); 17 ) medical Devices (7 types in total ); 18 ) fire control products (3 types in total) ;; 19 ) Security and Protection products (1 type in total)
3.Q: should all the export products obtain compulsory certification?
A: For the products processed specifically according to the agreed trade contracts and for the sole purpose of exporting, they do not need to apply for compulsory certification. However, if some of such products fail to be exported, they cannot enter the market for sale unless 3C certification is obtained.
4.Q: What are the limitations for products not obtaining the 3C certification and China Compulsory Certification mark ;
A: For the products that are included in the catalogue, if they failed to obtain 3C certification and China Compulsory Certification mark, they shall not be allowed to leave the factory, to be imported, for sale and not to be used in business activities.
5.Q: What is the meaning of CCC?
A: the full name of the certification mark “CCC” is (” China Compulsory Certification”, which can also be referred to as “3C” mark). For products within the Catalog, “CCC” mark is the permission for the goods to leave the factory, for sale, to be imported or to be used in business and in operating activities.
6 Q: what are the procedures for CCC?
A; the certification procedures include all or part of the following steps; 1 ) Certification Application and Acceptance ; 2 ) Type test ;; 3 ) factory inspection ;; 4 ) sampling ;; 5 ) Evaluation of certification results and approval ;; 6 ) supervision after obtaining certification.
7.Q: How to determine whether a specific product requires mandatory certification? ;
A: You can consult the scope of rules applying to the product that requires the Compulsory Certification. In addition, the State Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine and the State Certification and Accreditation Administration jointly issued Announcement No. 60 in 2002: The First Catalogue of Products Subject to Compulsory Certification, which must also be consulted. If there is any question concerning the scoping of the certification, a written inquiry should be sent to the doubt the existence of certification scoping; a written inquiry should be sent to the CNCA which is responsible to reply.
8. Q: How to submit the application for CCC?
A: Applicants can access the China Quality Certification Center’s website : www.cqc.com.cn, to obtain necessary information, materials and forms and conduct online filing . Or applicants can directly contact the product certification office according to the contact information published on the website.
9. Q: Where can I find the provisions on the division of application unit and the stipulated amount of sampling?
A : The Compulsory Certification Implementing Principles has a detailed explanation on the basic aspects of the certification and the basic requirement on the implementation of certification, which include: ; 1 ) the range of applicable products; 2 ) certification standard; 3 ) mode of certification 4 ) the principles for the division of application unit; 5 ) requirements on sampling and sample delivery;6 ) list of key components ;7 ) requirements on factory quality assurance capacity 8 ) supervision after the certification;9 ) requirements for using product certification mark 10 ) other provisions
10. Q: Can the Implementation Rules on Compulsory Certification be downloaded from www.cqc.com.cn?
A: No. In case of purchases, please contact with CQC office. Contacter: Zhao Xiuqin, Room 507, CQC. Tel: O1O-856119O4.
11. Q: Who are qualified to be the applicants for the products in the catalogue?
A: Producers, manufacturers, sellers, and importers of the products in the catalogue can file an application for the products in the catalogue as applicants in China Quality Certification Center.
12. Q: Are there any additional requirements for the applicants who are sellers or importers?
A: If the applicants are sellers and importers, they shall submit copies of relevant contracts signed by sellers and producers or by importers and producers to China Quality Certification Center together.
13 : Q: Can the applicants entrust others to apply for the certification?
A: Yes. Applicants who entrust others to apply for the product certification in the catalogue shall make contracts with the trustees in terms of certification, detection, inspection, and follow-up inspection, etc. The trustees shall at the same time submit to CQC the letter of authorization, a copy of trust contract, and other copies of relevant contracts.
14. Q: What technical materials should be provided by enterprises in the application?
A: The following documents are generally required. 1) general assembly drawing, electrical schematic diagram, circuit diagram. 2) key components and/or list of main raw materials. 3) the difference descriptions of the products of all sizes in the same application unit. 4) other required documents. 5) CB Certificate and report (if available), for more information please refer to the Implementation Rules for Compulsory Certification for the products.
15. Q: How long is the certification cycle?
A: In general, CQC will identify the certification and inform the applicants in one to three months since its formal acceptance of the application.
16: Q: What rules shall be obeyed by the producers, sellers, and importers who have obtained the certification in the catalogue?
A: 1) guarantee the essential conditions for certification work; 2) make sure that the products that obtained the certification continuously conform to the relevant national standards and technical regulations. 3) guarantee that the products sold and imported in the catalogue are certificated. 4). add certification mark to the products that has obtained certification according to the rules. 5) no certification certificate and certification mark can be used to mislead the customers. 6). no certification certificate, certification mark, or partly displayed and copied certification certificate can be transferred or traded. 7) subject to the supervision, inspection, and follow-up inspection of local Administration Department of Quality Inspection and CQC.
17. Q: Can the application be conducted through agency?
A: Yes. The application for 3C can be carried out through agency which must comply with relevant regulations of the China Certification and Accreditation Administration Commission and its employees should be trained and registered.
18. Q: In what ways are the complaints and disputes about the certification solved?
A: The applicants can file disputes or complaints to CQC. If still not satisfied with the disposal, they can appeal to China Certification and Accreditation Administration Commission.
19. Q: When the holders of certification certificate apply for the enlargement of production area of like products, are there any factory inspections involved?
A: Yes. The factory inspection of enlarged production area should be implemented.
20. Q: When the holders of certification certificate apply for the certification of other product in original production area, are there any factory inspections involved?
A: Yes. Factory inspection should be conducted in such cases.
21. Q: Is the unconventional factory inspection possible?
A: Unconventional factory inspection refers to the inspection which is conducted when the type testing of products under application is undone. In case of long testing period or other reasons, application for unconventional factory inspection is subject to the approval of CQC leaders.
22. Q: Whether the new factory needs inspecting with the conditions unchanged, such as procedures, equipment, and working staff in the factory’s relocation?
A: Yes. Even if the mentioned conditions are unchanged, the factory’s relocation may still lead to the change of quality assurance capability.
23. Q: How to determine the supervision frequency?
A: Generally speaking, the first supervision and inspection takes place in the thirteenth month (in the seventh month from the day of the obtaining of certification for cable and wire, and wire component) from the day of the obtaining of certification certificated by CCC, and another one for every twelve months hereafter. If failing to carry out in case of any special situations in the prescriptive month, it can be prolonged for two months.
24. Q: In what situations does CQC increase supervision frequency?
A: CQC can increase its supervision frequency in any of the following situations. 1) the products have serious quality problems, or the users complain and then the certification holders are confirmed as responsible; 2) CQC has enough reasons to question the conformity between certificated products and safety requirement standards. 3) there is sufficient information showing that the change of organization structure, production conditions, and quality management system of the manufacture factory may impact the conformity or consistency of the products. 4). There is adequate evidence making CQC lose trust in the manufacture factory.
25. Q: In the supervision and inspection, what conditions will cause the suspension of certification
A: In cases where the holders of certification certificate fail to apply the certification certificate and certification mark according to relevant stipulation, disobey the implementation rules of the products in the catalogue and the requirement of appointed certification authority; the supervision results have proved the product’s inconsistency with the requirements stated in the implementation rules of product certification in the catalogue, but with no need for immediate revocation of certification certificate.
26. Q: Can the testing be conducted on the spot in special situations?
A: Special situations are stated as follows. When the weight, volume, distribution limitation, and other factors of the products require testing on the spot, the testing organization will verify whether the site conditions meet the requirements and then CQC will make their decision.
27. Q: Can enterprises submit their applications for CCC certificate to the testing organizations directly?
A: No. The applications should be finally submitted to the certification office of CQC for relevant products, and then CQC will appoint a testing organization for the testing.
28. Q: Can the application for CCC certificate be handed over to the branch center of CQC?
A: Yes. The application will be directly handed over to the headquarters of CQC and can also be delivered via the branch center of CQC.
29. Q: How do the products of appointed trademark production apply for CCC certificate as applicants?
A: Both the manufacture factory and the ordering party can apply for CCC certificate as applicants.
30. Q: Who determines the unit division and what are the regulations?
A: After the applicant submits the application, the engineers of CQC will determine the unit division according to the Implementation Rules on Certification of various products and other interpretation documents formulated by CQC.
31. Q: How long is the period of validity of CCC certificate?
A: There is no specified period of validity for CCC certificate. The supervision and inspection of CQC maintain its validity, and the expiration date of CCC temporary certificate is on April 30th, 2003.
32. Q: If the application for CCIB or CCEE certificate was made before May 1st, 2002 and hasn’t gone through sample testing/factory inspection, what requirements will be used in testing/inspection and what is the charging standard?
A: If the testing and inspection are conducted according to the original requirements of CCIB or CCEE , the fee for such a CCC temporary certificate which expired on April 30th 2003 is charged in accordance with original standards. Or according to the requirements of CCC, and the fee for this kind of CCC certificate with no period of validity is charged according to CCC charging standards issued by China Certification and Accreditation Administration Commission.
33. Q: Where should the application for certificate renewal be submitted?
A: The certification office of CQC for various products accepts the application for certificate change.
34. Q: If another testing is needed during certificate change, whether it is still conducted in the same testing organization that issued the testing report?
A: In principle, the testing is redone in the original organization if it boasts testing capability.
34 . Q: For the products which have obtained CCEE certificate and have gone through EMC testing, whether another EMC testing is needed during certificate change?
A: If an EMC testing is required in the Implementation Rules on Compulsory Certification, then the answer is yes.
35. Q: If the factories that have obtained CCEE or CCIB certificate haven’t undergone the 2002 annual supervision and inspection, whether the supervision and inspection must be conducted firstly in order to get CCC certificate changed?
A: If the factory’s supervision and inspection report is still valid, then the inspection is unnecessary and the certificate can be changed directly. In case of special situations, consultation can be made to the CQC inspection office.
36. Q: If factory inspection or supervision and inspection is needed during certificate change, which department should the applicants contact with?
A: Applicants can make inquiries via testing organization or directly from CQC inspection office which will arrange factory inspection and supervision and inspection according to the needs.
37. Q: If the factory doesn’t preserve the report on factory inspection and supervision and inspection, what should be done during certificate change?
A: Applicants can contact with relevant testing organization, provide its report number, and ask the testing organization to help find the report. Factories which have obtained CCIB certificate needn’t provide the reports on factory inspection and on supervision and inspection.
38. Q: What’s the requirement for CCC certificate change?
A: 1) the product applying for CCC certificate change shall be included in the catalogue. 2) the product has already gained CCIB, CCEE, or/and CEMC certificate(s). 3) valid report on factory inspection
39. Q: Can the original certificate be integrated or separated during the certificate change?
A: In principle, each original certificate can only be exchanged with a new one, but when the unit division of series products or derivative products listed on the original certificate is inconsistent with that of the Implementation Rules on CCC issued by China Certification and Accreditation Administration Commission, new certificates should be changed in accordance with the latter relevant regulations.
40. Q: What basic materials should be provided by the applicants during certificate change?
A: 1) approval form of the application for certificate exchange 2) original certification certificate 3) complementary testing report such as EMC report 4) annual supervision reexamination report 5) other documents which are considered necessary by CQC.
41. Q: after the CCEE certificate expires, can it be replaced?
A: No, the CCC must be applied again.
42. Q: when replacing the certification, is it necessary to conduct of factory inspection?
A: when replacing the certification, in principle there is no additional inspection toward the factory. Inspections for the differences in the factory quality assurance capacity will be arranged at the next inspection at due time.
44. Q: Can the Checklist for certification replacement be forwarded to CQC through testing organization
45. Q: Is it a must for the payer’s name and the applicant’s name be consistent in the Checklist for certification replacement
A: it can be inconsistent.
46. Q: what is the difference between the “producer “and” production plant” in the Checklist for certification replacement?
A: “Production plant “is the place for final product assembly, testing, and affixing certification marks on the product. While producer is responsible for the quality of the products, which is also known as the “manufacturer”, they can be the same or they can be different.
47. Q: what is the “authorized person” in the Checklist for certification replacement? Does it need the power of attorney that is signed by the legal person of the company, and does the company seal is needed?
A: “authorized person” means the legal person for the company or a person that has been authorized by the company to make decisions on matters related to business and can take responsibility. Here the company seal need to be attached and for the authorized person to exercise its duty for the first time, a authorization needed to be provided with the signature of the company’s legal person.
48. Q: for products of different types, is it necessary to fill out several sheets of Checklist for certification replacement? Or just fill in as the type indicated in the original certificate?
A: In principle, the type should be filled in as indicated in the original certificate.
49. Q: when applying for changing the certificate, is it required to take back the old certificate?
50. Q: if the company’s name has been changed, should it be changed when changing the certificate?
51. Q: In order to regulate the house number, the company’s address has been changed. Should this be changed when doing the certification replacement?
A: if the changes taken place only in the house number, not the actual address of the company, this information can be changed when changing the certification.
52. Q: Whether the product model can be extended when replacing the original certification?
A; the new certification should be applied in accordance with the model specified in the original certificate. After obtaining CCC certificate, the product model can be then expanded.
53. Q: I hope that during the application process the CCIB or CCEE certification can be changed to CCC certification, do I need to fill in a same Checklist for certification replacement and follow the same procedure?
54. Q: How long will the replacement take?
A: if no additional examination and experiments are needed, after the complete and qualified materials are collected, the new certification will be issued within 5 days. If additional examination and experiments are required, the new certification shall be issued according to the time used for the said examination and experiments, generally speaking, the time span would be less than 2 month.
55.Q: when replacing the certification, can the EMC report from a foreign certification agency be accepted or conditionally accepted?
56.Q: for comapnies that have been inspected before May 1st, 2002, but have not obtained the inspection report, is it required to inspect the companies again?
57. Q: dose every item in the Checklist for certification replacement required to be filled out in both English and Chinese?
A: it is the best to fill out the form in both Chinese and English, therefore the certification can be in bilingual versions. If the company cannot manage to come up with bilingual versions, then either English or Chinese is acceptable, but the name of the product must be filled out in Chinese.
58. Q: Is it allowed to use CCC sign in special forms?
A: generally it is not allowed for the CCC sign to be used in different and special forms. however for products like the electric wires and cables, when they have to use special 3C signs due to their special shapes , an approval must be gained from CNCA (CCC mark Management Center).
59. Q: Can the certified products use the CCC logo on their packaging?
60. Q: after entering China, can foreign products be affixed with the CCC mark by their agent in China?
A: no. products produced and certified overseas must get CCC marked prior to their entry into China. And products produced inside China and have already been certified should be affixed with CCC marks before they leave the factory.
61. Q: After May 1, 2002 , can CCIB or CCEE mark be purchased with CCIB or CCEE certificate?
A: No, From May 1, 2002 on the issuing of CCIB and CCEE mark shall be stopped, but CCC mark can be purchased with the original CCIB or CCEE certificate.
62. Q: Does it require approval for print or press the mark on the product.
A: an approval must be gained from CCC mark issuing Management Center
63. Q: During the transition period, can the same product or packaging be affixed with both new and old CCC marks.
A: No, for the products that have already obtained the 3C, a new 3C mark must be attached to the product, as for the packaging, the 3C Mark can be used to cover the old mark.
64. Q: for products with pressed CCIB and CCEE marks, can the transition period of the old mark and new mark be extended?
A: No, but for the products that have been imported, purchased but not sold before April 30th, 2003. The original logo can be carried but a 3C mark must be attached.
65. Q: How to apply for the purchase and printing / molding of CCC mark?
A: the CCC mark issuing and management center designated by CNCA is responsible for issuing the CCC mark and the approval of printing and pressing CCC Mark.
66. Q: what are the other procedures required for CB certificate and report obtained from abroad to be converted into CCC certificates?
A: Application should be conducted in accordance with the application process at the China Quality Certification Center. CQC will check and verify the CB report and certificate and will conduct differences tests and electromagnetic compatibility tests and factory inspections when necessary.
67. Can we get both CCC and CB certificate with one application?
A: Yes. CQC is both the body designated by the national CNCA to conduct compulsory certification, and in the meantime it is the NCB that can represent China in the IECEE-CB system. The CB certificate issued by CQC is accepted by more than 4O national certification authority.
68. Q: if the part used in the product has been CB certified, will it be accepted by CCC?
A: if the CB of the parts are acceptable within China’s CB system, then in principle CQC would accept the CB report.
69. Q: For component products that are not included in the catalog, except for random certification, is there any other way to get an independent certificate?
A: CQC voluntary certification or CB certificate can be applied for.
70. Q: for a product that get a CB certificate from the CQC and make up for the differential test, can it directly get a certificate from abroad, like GS and UL?
A; with the CB report issued by the CQC and the test report of the differences, the product can directly apply for a certificate from any certification body that is in the CB system.
71 . Q: For products that have parts with overseas certification mark, when the whole product is applying for CCC, will a random testing be required?
A: if the parts are with CB certificate, then there is no need for random testing.
72. Is it required for the relevant components in a whole product to get their individual certificate?
A: within the Catalog: picture tubes, wires and cables and fuses require an individual compulsory certification. For items not listed in the Catalog, at present no individual compulsory is required, only random testing. And if some critical safety component are with CB certificate or voluntary certification issued by CQC, they can be exempted from the random testing.
73. After May 1st, 2003, how to deal with the products already certified before but not sold?
A: for products that are within the Catalog of the CCIB and CCEE certificate, and are purchased, imported but not sold before April 30th, 2003, they should be filed at the quality inspection departments before they can be sold under the supervision of the quality inspection departments. Domestic products should be filed at the Local Quality and Technical Supervision, while imported products should be filed at the Local CIQ
74. Q: for products that have obtained the CCIB and CCEE before but have not been listed in the Catalog, should a CCC be applied?
A: as they are not included in the Catalog, these products do not have to apply for compulsory product certification, and nor should they use the CCC mark. Applicants can apply for a voluntary product certification issued by CQC and / or CB Test Certificate .
75. Q: for products used to be listed in CCIB or CCEE Catalog but not included in the product catalog within the CCC , if the original certificate is still in force , whether it can still be used?
Q: It can be used before May 1st, 2003.
76. Q: If they can be used, whether the factory should accept the supervision and review?
A: yes. CQC inspection will supervise and inspect the factory in accordance with at the technical requirements of the original certificate.
77. Q: Some agents said that they can help you to apply for CCC certification, with less time and less charges, is it true?
A: CQC certification process is completely fair and open; there is no secret behind the contact channels. And there is no difference between asking an agency to act on your behalf and applying directly to CQC; Certification fees are uniformly issued by the National Certification and Accreditation Administration, and the charge will always be the same.
78. Q: After the CCC certification is complete, for products with similar structures, models and specifications of different products, can they be certified in an additional way ( ie, similarly with the TUV, ETS,etc ) , in order to reduce the cost of re- certification ?
A: for products with different types and specification, if they belong to the same category with the original certified products, then with the verification of the CQC engineers, new certificate can be issued without conducting the experiment.
79. Q: for the products that have obtained CCC certificate, is it needed to apply for an export license?
80. If CCIB and CCEE are applied before May 1, 2002 but without sample testing/factory inspection, what are the standard and charges for inspection?
A: detection / inspection can follow the original standard of CCIB or CCEE to obtain CCC temporary certificate that is valid until April 3O, 2003. And the fee shall be in accordance with the original standard. Or it can follow the CCC requirement to get a CCC without expiration date. The fee should be in accordance with CCC standard issued by National Certification and Accreditation Administration.
81. Q: What should we do if the whole product is not in the Catalogue while the components are listed within the Catalogue.
A: if the whole product is not within the catalogue, then for the component it used, although they are listed in the catalogue, no individual CCC is required. However, for components that are imported and sold separately, then a certificate must be obtained.
82. Q: is there any control over other main components that are not listed on the 3C catalogue? What is the relationship between compulsory certification and voluntary certification of the components?
A: CCC is not required for products outside the catalogue. And if the component has got the CQC voluntary certification, random test for the whole product can be reduced, or the test cycle can be shortened and the cost lowered. And responsibility should be jointly bore by the plant of the whole products and the factory of the components.
83. Q: in case when some components of the whole product require CCC, then after 1 May 2003 , whether the whole product can use the components that have not been licensed?
A: After May 1st, 2003, unlicensed components should not be purchased. For using such components in stock should be recorded and registered at the local quality supervision, inspection and quarantine department.
84. Q: when applying for CQC voluntary certification , if there is no corresponding Chinese national standards, can the application be tested and certified according to relevant international standards ?
A: CQC voluntary certification in general should be carried out in accordance with Chinese standards. In case when there is no Chinese standard for the product , CQC test may be conducted in accordance with relevant international standard, and a CB certificates widely recognized internationally can be issued.
85. What kind of product should make up for the EMC?
A: Most home appliances and electronic products, some electrical products and automobiles have EMC requirements. For detailed information please refer to the specific product information provided in the implementation principle of the certification.
86. Q: after the CCEE has been replaced with CCC, is it still required to apply for renewal of the export licenses?
87. In the latter half of 2000, the factory was inspected by the CCEE, now a same type of product with a new model need to apply for CCC, is a factory inspection still required?
A: No, the factory’s quality assurance capabilities should be verified in the next inspection.
88. Q: when the whole products and components all require CCC, should a certificate be applied firstly for the components and then for the whole product? Or they can be applied all at the same time?
A: It is better for the whole product to apply for a certificate after the components have got one.
89. Q: Can CCC be converted into certificates of foreign certification bodies?
A: No, but when companies are applying for CCC, they can at the same time apply for CB. In this manner, with one experiment and one period of application time, two certificates can be obtained. With a CB certificate Certificate will be easy to apply in many foreign countries , the costs are greatly reduced.
90. Q: for exporting product, is CCC the only certificate mark required?
A: exporting product must meet the requirements of the target market countries/ regions and obtain certification and logo they required.
91. Q: for products that are not on the CCC Catalog, can they transfer the certificate?
A: Yes, they can be converted to CQC Voluntary Certificate or CB Test Certificate.
92. Q: for companies that have obtained the ISO9001 quality system certification, can they be exempt from the factory inspection for CCC?
A: no, although factory inspection for CCC includes some requirements on the system, quite a significant portion of the inspection is unique to the CCC, including detailed requirement on production process control, inspection, and consistency inspection. If the company has already got the ISO9000 issued by certification bodies authorized by CNCA, it may be appropriate to simplify the inspection on the factory system.
93. Q: Can local quality inspection departments act on the company’s behalf to apply for the certification and provide consulting service for the company?
A: Local quality inspection departments (local Quality and Technical Supervision and local CIQ) are responsible for supervising the products within the CCC Catalogue. As the administrative law enforcement department, local quality inspection departments should not be directly involved in the implementation of the certification activities, acting on behalf of the company for the certification application or provide the company with paid consulting service concerning 3C certification. Local quality inspection departments are obliged to promote and publicize the 3C system, but their effort should not be seen as consulting services.
94. Q: for products that have already received CCEE or CCIB certification and are on sale or in use, if they are returned to the factory for repair and to be send again to the sellers or customers after May 1st, 2003, whether the 3C should be required before the products can be sent again?
A: for products that have already received CCEE or CCIB certification and are on sale, or imported but have not been on sale, after May 1st, 2003, they can go back for sale after registered at the local quality inspection departments. And for repaired products to be send back to the customers. Either registration with the local quality inspection departments or obtaining 3C is acceptable.
95?Q: for products within the Catalogues that have already got CCEE and CCIB. If there is any change in the manufacturers and producers, can application for renewal of the certificate be carried out according to the original applicable rules?
A: for companies that have undergone changes in their organizational structures, the y can apply for 3C certificate in accordance with the technical requirement in the original applicable rules. Under other circumstances, the 3C can be issued only after it is sure that the products conform to the CCC rules.
96. Q: After the certification has been issued, when conducting supervision and inspection of products, is it still necessary to conduct experiments?
A: In principle, after the certification has been issued, all the products under all the categories should be sampled at least once within 4 years. The items being sampled within 4 years should cover all the items required by the testing.
97. Q: what is factory supervision and inspection?
A: the supervision and inspection include: review of the certified products factory quality assurance ability; product consistency check; when necessary , take samples to be tested at the testing site/field testing.
98. Q: what to do when there is no sample at production site when conducting the supervision and inspection?
A: when conducting on-site inspection, if there is neither production of the certified products nor any sample at the warehouse, the factory should be required to notify the inspection department when the factory start producing the said products. And the inspection department can send personnel to conduct the sampling. if within 6 month there is still no production of this product, the certification should be suspended.
99. Q: When similar products from a same company apply for certification simultaneously to the EMC Certification Center and CQC, whether the company inspection should be conducted twice?
A: In order not to repeat the review and not to cause recurring charges. Commission designated CQC to arrange factory inspection. It is hoped that the company to carry out such practices as they will make the certification process complicated.
100. Q: what is the cost of CCC?
A: In accordance with national standards, the fee for CCC shall be collected by CQC. The applicant should submit the required fee for CCC to CQC according to the items, amount and back account listed by the CQC. The certification fee shall not vary with different certification bodies.